The City of Fogdown
The Fogdown Herald
Is a daily publication on the island, reporting on all the latest news and gossip of the city-state. It finds particular joy in writing exposes on Senators, speculating on their personal lives and relations. Of recent, it has also begun a column on the less popular activity of foreign emissaries.
- The paper can be found at nearly every corner of the city, often sold at small cafes, local taverns, general goods stores or by paperboys.
- The paper is 2 silver pieces.
- Allows players to take a 10, or grants a +4 circumstance bonus, on Gather Information. This is only granted once daily.
- “Entire ship found dead at hands of monstrous cargo!”
- “Clocktower Explodes! Goddess sited! Panic sweeps the city!”
- “Prominent Member of De’May Assassinated, Rumors of Necromancy”
- “Crescent Down Clocktower—Nearly Complete!”
- “Detectives Hot on Murder’s Trail!”
- “Senator Murdered at Green Grass Festival!”